Fox Forest Retreat Center will consists of 4 private rentals!
Valley View | private space above the 6-stall garage
- Private entrance and staircase.
- As well as a wheelchair lift (for those paper-crafting supplies!)
- Five beds- each with privacy curtain, personal fan, reading light, and shelf with outlets.
- Bathroom- with shower, vanity, and shelves.
- Second vanity outside of the bathroom with large counter and 6 drawers.
- Fully functional kitchen- fridge, dishwasher, oven, microwave, coffee pot, Keurig, toaster, pots, pans, plates, bowls, silverware, utensils, cups, mugs, etc..
- Large craft space with ample table and counter space, lights, outlets, and comfortable adjustable office chairs.
- Large smart T.V. and high speed internet.
Valley View has four large windows, including one that has Trisha's favorite view and Trisha's maiden name is Valley. Valley View is open now and will be rented for $875 (plus tax) for two nights. Additional nights are $50 (plus tax) per person.
White Pines | over 2,800 square foot private space that consists of the entire first and second floor (with the exception of the largest bedroom on the second floor which can be added to the White Pines Rental or can be rented separately)
- 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 10 beds (will have 12 beds some time in 2023).
- Large fully functional kitchen- fridge, dishwasher, oven, microwave, coffee pot, Keurig, toaster, pots, pans, plates, bowls, silverware, utensils, cups, mugs, etc..
- 3 crafting spaces (sun-room for four crafters and the former living room/dining room has room for up to 12 crafters. The craft spaces are in areas with ample windows, and each table has its own Ott Light and comfortable adjustable office chair.
- Gas fireplace, smart t.v., and high speed internet.
- Dozens of large windows.
- Relaxation room.
- Large patio.
- Private entrance next to parking lot.
White Pines is named after the frontage road near Fox Forest - this name has always brought back nostalgic memories for Trisha. White Pines will open on January 1st, 2023, for private groups. This space is $1,500 (plus tax) for two nights, max of 10 guests. Additional nights are $45 (plus tax) per person. *The price will increase when 12 beds are ready, but reservations made now will have that price unless groups bring more than 10 guests and the extra beds are ready.
NEW!!! We are thrilled to announce a new option coming February 1st, 2023!
Name TBD | the largest bedroom on the second level of Fox Forest is being converted into a 3 person private crafting space.
- Private entrance accessed by the staircase/wheelchair lift in the garage.
- 3 beds- each with privacy curtain, personal fan, reading light, and shelf with outlets.
- En-suite bathroom with shower.
- Double-sink vanity outside of the bathroom with large counter, 6 drawers, and a soaking tub.
- Craft space with ample table and counter space, lights, outlets, and comfortable adjustable office chairs. The crafting space is right next to the large bay windows. Large smart t.v. and high speed internet.
- Kitchenette with sink, fridge, microwave, toaster oven, coffee pot, Keurig, crock-pot, and basic dishes.
This space is $600 (plus tax) for two nights, max of 3 guests. Additional nights are $50 (plus tax) per person.
This space can be easily added to the White Pines Rental OR Valley View Rental to add 3 more beds. We decided to move forward with this project (of converting that large bedroom into a private rental) because of the number of small groups requesting space AND it gives us so much flexibility.
Hidden Hollow | over 2,000 square foot lower level | When finished, will have three bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom, for 11 beds. Private entrance, patio, kitchen, and crafting space. We hope to have this space finished later in 2023.
General Information About Each Rental
- All beds have new mattresses purchased with comfort in mind.
- All bedding and towels are provided.
- The kitchen spaces are fully stocked with plates, bowls, silverware, knifes, pots, pans, and all basics needed to prepare meals. *TBD does not have a full oven, but the toaster oven can hold 13" pizzas and smaller baking dishes.
- Guests are responsible for their own food and beverages.
Reservation Information | Please Read before Proceeding to making a reservation request.
Click Here to See the Reservation Calendar and make a RESERVATION.
- 2 night minimum required
- check-in anytime after 9am
- check-out is 3pm
- A deposit of $200 is due to hold your reservation.
- All balances are due 30 days prior to the retreat date. If the balance is not received, the reservation will be canceled and the reservation deposit will be forfeited. Cancellation Policy: A full refund (minus a $5 service fee) of your deposit will be paid if the reservation is cancelled 90 days prior to the retreat date. If you cancel your retreat date with less than 90 days notice, you will forfeit your deposit.
- The entire balance is due at time of reservation for those made less than 30 days in advance. Cancellations will still forfeit the $200 deposit.
- Reservations are being accepted thru 2024 at this time. Watch for information in the Farmanac newsletter for any changes.